Hello From NJ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewerDJ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. Found this site while I was searching google for info on making an oil tank BBQ. I've been a big fan of bbq for a few years know but haven't had the time to get into it till now. Not a lot of any bbq let alone good bbq in New Jersey. Lots of everything else but not that. Not even any good festivals or competitions. There is one down in Wildwood in June or July but that's barely NJ. If we can get my oil tank smoker set up on the trailer before that, we might even try and enter. Currently working on a brick smoker/grill/bbq in my back yard. Kind of like a Wilbur Hog with a few mods. I will post photos of that and the oil tank as we progress. I can't search yet so haven't found any other info about Oil Tanks since I found the site originally.

Thanks and everything looks great so far.
BrewerDJ

Welcome aboard BrewerDJ!

Welcome Brewer from The Land of the Buckeye Nut :becky: This is great place to learn and if you having something to share ... Put it out there! I look forward to seeing some pictures of your build.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome BrewerDJ, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard BrewerDJ, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Welcome! I lived 29 years in NJ, and not even sure I ever had "real" BAR-B-Q there.
Now, living in TEXAS.. well.. that is just a whooooole different game altogether ! :-D

Hope ya get your tank up quick as ya can. In the meantime, doing any live fire grilling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back