• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone prepping tonight?

grillfella

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
About to prep for a catering event tomorrow in Glendale Ca. 55 guests the menu is rosemary Tri-Tip, pollo asado, charro beans(kind of a bean soup with chorrizo and links) :icon_shy santa barbara salad, garlic buttered mushrooms, homeade corn tortillas with fresh red and green salsas. MOINK balls and asian beef kebabs as appetizers. Best of luck to anyone catering this weekend:-D

About to prep for a catering event tomorrow in Glendale Ca. 55 guests the menu is rosemary Tri-Tip, pollo asado, charro beans(kind of a bean soup with chorrizo and links) :icon_shy santa barbara salad, garlic buttered mushrooms, homeade corn tortillas with fresh red and green salsas. MOINK balls and asian beef kebabs as appetizers. Best of luck to anyone catering this weekend:-D

Sounds like $20+ per head to me!

Off for two days for me then cooking 3 cases of butts and one of brisket to get ready for a gig of 350 on thursday vending friday and a pigroast wedding for 200 satuday.

Off for two days for me then cooking 3 cases of butts and one of brisket to get ready for a gig of 350 on thursday vending friday and a pigroast wedding for 200 satuday.

Stay busy my friend It is hard in this economy. I got a gig thurs for valvoline co and then a 40th Bday party sat for 60 will take pics:-D

Preppin now to cook for local County District Attorney's office for lunch tomorrow. Cookin for 180 people Wednesday in Gridley Calif for a safety meeting. Cookin at Concert In The Park in Oroville for Thursday night.

Back