KCBS Voting

I haven't gotten it yet.

Mr Minon - why should I vote for you?
DrBBQ - why should I vote for you?

Any other brethren running for the board?

Hi guys,
The terms are all three years and I was elected last year, so you can't vote for me.

I am definitely going to vote for Jim Minion, and also Rod Gray. These guys are both involved with cooking and promoting KCBS on a daily basis, They are also both stand up guys that will do what is best for KCBS.

You can vote for up to four candidates. At this time I plan to vote for only these two, to give them the best chance of getting elected.

I think the ballots will be mailed soon.

I also will be voting for Rod Gray. He is a small business owner, top notch cook and is interested in growing KCBS, making it an even better organization.

I'm competition cook, judge, KCBS Rep, CBJ Judge trainer, and give cooking classes. I particapate in all phases of competition BBQ including finding sponsors and chairities for events. By running for the board I'm taking what I have learned to national stage and this experience with me.

I have a working relationship with a number of the current Board members and look forward to continuing that work with the rest of the KCBS Board.

you get my vote just for being a man with a "Method".

sorry.., couldnt resist. :)

Neil said:
who does the voting?

KCBS members in good standing -- which means they've paid the dues for the year! :D

Back