Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoke in the Valley, Green Lane PA

I'm not competing but I work a mile away and live really close as well so I plan on stopping by. I've never been to a comp before so i'm not too familiar with how it works. Can I still walk around and check people out?

Never competed but Visited this comp the last two years... Plan to again this year. That little exposure is the reason I decided to take the CBJ this spring and MAYBE try a comp or two later this summer with my brother...

Never competed but Visited this comp the last two years... Plan to again this year. That little exposure is the reason I decided to take the CBJ this spring and MAYBE try a comp or two later this summer with my brother...

If you end up coming, stop by and say hello.

Also had a good crawfish boil Wish I could do this one but have other committments Will try to stop bye

That mudbug boil three years ago was great! Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mike.

bet of luck with the surgery Mike, you will be fine... my father had a quad bypass almost 2 years ago now. he will be 70 in June and is doing great. working on his trike every day and getting back in the swing.
the chicken chokers will be rolling in friday morning

If anybody needs last minute items, I'm bringing orders with me ..just order on our website and mark them "store delivery" and put a note to have it sent with me ... or email me off list and we'll get you taken care of.
FB/SGP

Back