Phubar's Balls and Tater Salad Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Soaked some bread in milk,added garlic,scallion,salt,pepper,red pepper Phlakes...aPhter I mixed this I threw in the ground beePh.
Taters were cooked in lePhtover smoked duck and chicken juice...aPhter these were cooked I mixed them with mustard,pickle juice,eggs,scallion,pepper,salt...unPhortunatly I had no mayo in the house.
To swallow this all down I made some smoked grapePhruit juice.

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

Holy Chit Phu!!! That looks great. Smoked grapefruit???:wacko: You gotta be kidding. What does it taste like?

@AussieTitch... I can't believe you said it either! But they do look good.:clap:

Tastes good...with alcohol even better!
Don't oversmoke it though especially not if you're just drinking it as a lemonade.

Look's Good , did you rub your balls or just roll them around in your hands to toughen them up a little?

Look's Good , did you rub your balls or just roll them around in your hands to toughen them up a little?

Rolled them with wet hands...no rub applied.
Normally I put them in the Phridge to stiffen up so you can roll nice round balls.

I'm sorry but I can't help but think how *****ed up the smoked grapefruit juice is.

I guess i shouldn't knock it till I try it, but what the ***** made you do that?

You da man Phu - and you got the balls to prove it! :clap2:

I'm sorry but I can't help but think how *****ed up the smoked grapefruit juice is.

I guess i shouldn't knock it till I try it, but what the ***** made you do that?

In the internet BBQ world there was a trend about grilled lemonade.
I couldn't taste the benePhit of grilling so I decided to smoke them.
Made it a couple of times now and I like it...you just have to make sure you don't oversmoke them.

Great balls o Phire that looks good. Always nice to rub your meat no matter if they are balls or something else :twisted:

Well you've settled it, you definitely have more balls than Gore, although his single ball was on the large side. That looks like another tasty meal right there brother. Now I know what to do with that case of grapefruit my wife brought home this week. :thumbup:

At first when i saw the title of this thread i was scared to open it. Now that i have........I'm just going to run very very very very far away and never look back.

BTW food looks amazing! Keep up the good work!

Everyone needs to stop talking about your balls.

DAM! Now I just did it!

Back