New Humphreys Battle Box

Rustys BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Ordered a new Battle Box from Humphrey's Pits. I ordered it with the slide out water pan and had the guru adapter moved to the rear. Also got my team name printed on the front. So stoked. Also had 3 additional racks ordered.

I havent seen it in person yet but Chad sent this photo of it too me before he ships it. I am having it flown in Las Vegas 3 days before I compete in the World BBQ Championships at the WFC.

I think this thing looks beautiful.

preview_battlebox0.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with your new Battle Box and at the Food Championships in LV.

These Humphrey's are starting to pop up everywhere, and with good reason, they sure look like a well made smoker with a great design. I too would get a slide out pan to make refilling and cleanup easier if I was to get one.

Nice lookiing smoker! We just ordered 2 of them :rockon:

Nice lookiing smoker! We just ordered 2 of them :rockon:

What type did you order? May I also ask why when you already have 3 reverse flow water smokers? Something you don't like about the backwoods?

What type did you order? May I also ask why when you already have 3 reverse flow water smokers? Something you don't like about the backwoods?

We were considering going to 1 larger cooker, but instead opted to give the Humphreys (Battle Box) a shot. A pair of them. I like the pull out water pan idea, and it sounds like the quality of the Humphreys are top notch. And we kinda liked the custom color option.

The biggest thing was now having 2 smokers that could hold full size hotel pans. And at an attractive price!

Not bashing Backwoods... they have been great. Just testing other options

Ill change my signature once they arrive :whoo:

We were considering going to 1 larger cooker, but instead opted to give the Humphreys (Battle Box) a shot. A pair of them. I like the pull out water pan idea, and it sounds like the quality of the Humphreys are top notch. And we kinda liked the custom color option.

The biggest thing was now having 2 smokers that could hold full size hotel pans. And at an attractive price!

There is NOTHING better than when you order a new BBQ then coming online and updating your signature to various forums

• Thanks
Reactions: Dex
Your going to love the Battle Box......

I can't express how happy I am with the performance and quality of my Humphrey's smoker. It's been almost a year and I am just as happy every time I fire it up as I was when I first received it. Not a single regret or second thought. It's great to have something that operates better than what was indicated by the builder.

It performs so well I gave 4 other smokers away to friends and family. It almost seems as if the Down East Beast was custom made to fit my individual needs and desires...

Good Luck and I know you love the Battle Box...

Need to change my signature don't know how?

Another brethren hops on the Humphrey's wagon, welcome aboard!!!

You'll love it, super solid cooker that is built to last. I really think mine will last me forever with the amount of use it gets.

Don't worry Mike you'll see it in 10 days in Vegas Bud!!
Rusty, I canceled the Vegas trip, just too far behind at work after taking so much time off to go to the Royal and Sam's club events. Good luck down there!!
I am looking forward to Chiliwack though!!

Back