Cabela's Pro-Series Vacuum Sealer

I did order rolls and some bags to to get started .... Next is to get the CyberQ ordered and I'm set for a while... Stefan how do you like it? I'm may end up getting the DigiQ ...just haven't decided yet ..

You'll love that Vac-Sealer from Cabelas ....

I have had mine for 2 years and have not had any problems with heavy usage.

The benefit to this unit is that it is user serviceable and all parts are readily available if there should ever be a problem. With other manufactures units there are no repairs or parts available as they are made as disposable units.

I used to use rolls when I first got mine, they worked fine, but when your volume increases (like making Jerky, sausage, bacon, ect) they become a pain to work with.

You can order Weston bags in boxes of 100 or 1000 on amazon.com, whatever your needs are.

This makes me wish that I would have broke down and spent more to get this versus the replacement Foodsaver I just bought. On the other hand my wife would have given me a dirty look for spending even more money on what she considers a toy

I did order rolls and some bags to to get started .... Next is to get the CyberQ ordered and I'm set for a while... Stefan how do you like it? I'm may end up getting the DigiQ ...just haven't decided yet ..
I assume you are asking about the BBQ Guru. I had the DX prior to the Cyber Q and both are excellent units, you just need to weigh out which features are important to you and what you want to spend.

X2
thinking of picking one up this weekend
SO happy with it! It's a joy to use and look forward to using it every time knowing it will work.

Here's some sealing i did with ginger root...no way any of my FoodSavers could pull this off :razz:

P1010414.jpg

Did 200 pounds of bacon a few weeks ago with mine (100 pounds each night)...that puts me a little over 1200 pounds of meat that mine has sealed up. Runs like a champ.

Back