• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

LP Que

arlieque

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Teams are entering and it looks like a who's who of teams. I would love to see a few Brethren Teams come out to cook. So here is the deal. We have just received word that we will have a few pits for rent.They will be delivered to your site and picked up and will include 40 lbs of LP. Please email me for more details. Only a few more spots left now also.
Rememebr we will take 54 teams only and are giving away a Ole Hickory CTO to a team in a raffle who enter early.
$75,000 in prizes and money. Winner get a 20K Harley and 15K in cash!
For a list of teams entered visit my website at www.arlieque.com

Arlie
arlieque@comcast.net

I guess I didnt realize that the CTO was going in a raffle! Thats pretty sweet!! If I hear my name, you will see a fat white boy doing the "riverdance" ....:twisted:

Arlie-
Now the wife knows about the CTO raffle! If I win, I'm not going to get to keep anything for myself!! I am looking forward to the contest and like the format!

HoDeDo said:
I guess I didnt realize that the CTO was going in a raffle! Thats pretty sweet!! If I hear my name, you will see a fat white boy doing the "riverdance" ....:twisted:

Good God, Andy
I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could see you "Riverdance"
I really want to judge this one but have a contest the week before and the week after. Wifey not real hepped up on it.
ModelMaker

The team list is full of some serious que... you'd be in for a treat I think if you were able to judge it. I'm driving to Iowa two weeks in a row... Tell your wife it is a great opportunity. I'm thinking about leaving the trailers in Marshalltown on the way back down to Kc... then just driving the truck up the following Thurs. night.

Thats what we are doing, I think we are going to leave our trailer in Iowa for most of the month of July. Sure save on fuel, plus Marla will be riding the Harley we win back home.

Looks as if the prize package just went up. Also over half of the pits are rented with only a few left! look for more details the first of next week!

Arlie

Ulcer Acres said:
Thats what we are doing, I think we are going to leave our trailer in Iowa for most of the month of July. Sure save on fuel, plus Marla will be riding the Harley we win back home.

We're too smart for our own good... :mrgreen: Of course we also have good taste in trailers, too. I'd stick that hawg next to the cooker in the garage:twisted:

Looks like we are going to have a full house. How many teams will you have total? Will it be a triple pointer? You know us Illinois teams kind of keep track of points if you know what I mean.

Randy
This being a Competitor series event there are no points for team of the year or any of the meat standings.

Jim

Really, I did not realize that. Thanks for the information Jim.
Randy

Randy, you go!

You are one champion of a cook, looking out for the other Illinois teams. How considerate to want to know about all the teams that actually do score points.

We know there would be no need for ulcer acres to check out their points. After all it was you that lead last years negative points. The King of Carp is the one.
Can't wait to see you again.
Merl

A New CAR!!!!!

I bet you guys are giving away a new car or pickup. Or since its in Iowa, two bushels of sweet corn.

Back