• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Howdy, new to the brethren

nsantole

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey since I'm new here. Been smokin and grillin for 15+ years and still enjoy it. Mostly on a WSM. About to try my first backyard comp in a few weeks. Thanks for having me here!

Welcome, Nick. Glad you found us. Unless you already have a game plan for your comp, you can find a world of information in the Competition section. Good luck.

Thanks Ron. My buddy and are keeping it simple for our first comp. Same rub/sauce on both chicken and ribs. Looking forward to the chaotic fun at turn in.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Thanks everyone!

Big George, I have gone to the New Holland comp every year while I was working in New Holland, always a good time. Tried getting into their backyard comp this year but there was already a waiting list. better luck next year!!

I go yearly Did not know they have a backyard comp Its best to put your name on the waiting list There are Cancellations and once you are on the list you remain there unless taken off that is your best way to get in there

HOWDY BACK!

and welcome to the lunacy!

with a greeting like HOWDY, methinks there may be a fellow AGGIE in our midst

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back