*** VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keeping it food related...

url

Well, that's settled it... since I posted a picture of my gorgeous daughter... I have not received another vote... Must be all about the food then!

Cheers!

Bill

I am rolling with the big 0 right now and that's cool but, if you look closely at my burger, you may notice it's arachnid/alien-like appearance. I'm not saying that it is an arachnid or alien-like creature but, you don't want to make it angry. :twisted:

Time's up... I'm gonna vote....

Well Done Mr Gooseman... I've never had a Goose Burger. I Lurve Goose to death... I want a GooseBurger.... I NEED a Gooseburger!

This Just in...Mexico City has just come under attack by numerous giant BigButz burgers that fled from the local cave system. The soccer stadium is being set up for a final showdown...we now resume your regularly scheduled thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfKakOgshxw

First of all, YOU ROCK! :rockon:
Second, see people! You bring this upon yourselves! You've angered it!

I've received no more votes and I've run out of puppies and kittens......
Hmmmmm.....what could I possibly use next to conspire votes?.....:confused:

Tie again, cool!

Just want you guys to know that if anyone can pull off a zero in a throwdown tie-breaker, the Zero Club will build and consecrate a special shrine and you will be honored as a Zero god.

I think I have officially received my first 0. Wonder if I'll be able to collect the whole set. How many does it take to get into THE club?

Back