Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoke on the River, Quincy, IL - Sept 11 & 12, 2009

No other Brethren teams?

Has anyone heard from the organizers? I sent Mel an e-mail asking her to confirm our entry and asking for more information (I saw a note on the schedule that judging starts at 1pm, not noon as normal. That would be nice to have confirmed). I wonder how many teams they have confirmed as well.

We're heading down there early Friday morning and should arrive by noon.

I heard they are at 37 teams...If its true, I don't know where they are going to put them all.

I was gonna come check out a comp, but will be in Naperville doing Continuing Education in Pastoral Counseling. I'd rather be in Quincy.

i have been wanting to do this one but it never works out
good luck all

I was gonna come check out a comp, but will be in Naperville doing Continuing Education in Pastoral Counseling. I'd rather be in Quincy.

Oh sure... I'm in your part of the state (sort of) and you're coming into my part of the state :rolleyes: It would have been great to meet you.

No other Brethren teams?

Has anyone heard from the organizers? I sent Mel an e-mail asking her to confirm our entry and asking for more information (I saw a note on the schedule that judging starts at 1pm, not noon as normal. That would be nice to have confirmed). I wonder how many teams they have confirmed as well.

We're heading down there early Friday morning and should arrive by noon.

Last year judging was like a normal KCBS contest starting at 12:00. I'm also judging this year and just got an email from Mel that said judges need to be there by 11:00 so i would say its normal times.

Last year judging was like a normal KCBS contest starting at 12:00. I'm also judging this year and just got an email from Mel that said judges need to be there by 11:00 so i would say its normal times.

Thanks!

Oh sure... I'm in your part of the state (sort of) and you're coming into my part of the state :rolleyes: It would have been great to meet you.

Yeah, the pleasure would have been mine, Ron. Maybe one day soon.

I know that there are several teams coming from Iowa, and MO, WI

Back