3 SWINE ASSASSINS 673.7142
4 BUFFALO'S BBQ 671.9996
5 PORK COUNTY BBQ 68.5714
6 BOONDOGGLE BBQ 668.5712
7 4 MILE SMOKIN' CREW 668.5710
8 IOWA SMOKEY D'S 667.4282
9 PONDEROSA BBQ 663.4284
10 PAPA CHUBBY'S 659.4282

Thanks to everyone who participated in our second year! Please PM me with your comments (good and bad). I've already got a file started for next year.

Hey congrats to all the Brethren teams, quite a good showing.
I see Ryan is already putting away the college tuition. Welcome back to the winnners circle Big T'z.
I'm sure the Boondoggle Bros are whinning they didn't grab the GC, but it wasn't very long ago the party would have been on with a 6th place finish!!
And a nice showing for a weary Mo.
Pleasure meeting Matt from Water Tower (Who I'm guessing is listed in the results as "Water Town")
That's a worthy top ten gentlemen (and Gentlewomen).
Good job all.
Ed

Congrats to all, but a big congrats to Ryan and Sonya and all of the Big T'z crew!

I'm glad that you got the winning stuff out of the way this weekend! :-D

Pleasure meeting Matt from Water Tower (Who I'm guessing is listed in the results as "Water Town")

Yeah, they got it wrong. Anyway, it was really nice to meet you and Julie. Thanks for stopping by and shooting the bull for a little while. It's always nice to talk to people that you see on the Brethren.

Nice showing by lots of brethren, congrats!

A huge congrats to Ryan and Sonya, you guys rock!

Congrats Big Tz

I'm sure the Boondoggle Bros are whinning they didn't grab the GC, but it wasn't very long ago the party would have been on with a 6th place finish!!
Ed

No whining ... but always analyzing our efforts and results. :wink:

Congrats, everyone! I got tied up with family stuff & couldn't make it out there either day. ;>( Maybe I'll see everyone in K-ville next weekend. ;>)

Thanks everyone for your support! It was totally surprising to me to get that win. Congrats to everyone who heard their name and had a hand in making this a great contest!

congrats to Big T'z on the GC and to all that got calls.

See you this weekend Ryan.

Congrats again Ryan! You keep that mojo out of Knoxville this weekend ok?? :thumb:

Big Congrat's to Ryan, Sonya and team Big T'zs and all who heard their name called!

Back