Event Organizers

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Hi,

I'm putting together a word document with costs associated with running an event. I want this to be a cursor for someone to present to a BBQ outsider who might partner up in running an event.

For example, a Chamber of Commerce or a State Fair that you may wish to run an event with.

If you have run competitions in the past and would be willing to help, I'll send you the document and you can let me know what you think. I'll be happy to make it available to anyone who wants it when it's done.

Shoot me an email if your willing to help.

Saberinc@optonline.net

Thanks!

Eric

Don't have any experience running one but may have some idea's.
Lookin forward to seeing it when your done, sound's like a cool project!!

I am looking forward to your results. My fire company is going to do one on may 17 2008. Let me know what I can do to help.

Everyone who requested a copy should now have one. Please let me know if you did not get it and I will resend it.

Eric

Update

Thanks to everyone who offered advice, the document has been drastically added to and the update is available for anyone that would like a copy.

If you email me at saberinc@optonline.net I will be happy to reply with the document. Again, all that I ask in return is feedback so that we can make it better for all of us.

Eric

Back