Huron South Dakota BBQ Contest

S

scottyd

Huron South Dakota BBQ Comp June 6 and 7

Winner of Grand Champ goes straight to the Jack. No agony of waiting to see if your name is drawn. For South Dakota you go.

We need more teams. This could be your chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit to going over to Orbitz and checking out the flights to SD. I think there are lots of folks interested in cooking an automatic. But, its the same problem lots of contests are seeing... increased costs are making teams be more choosy and stay closer to home. Good luck!

I agree Chris with both of your posts!!! :cool:

I've had to make a couple of really hard decisions of not going or not going back to contests this year because of costs. I don't like doing it, but sometimes you just have to...

Scottie

Is Vermillion not going to be a State Championship???? Or did you guys kick them out of the state?:lol:

When we spoke to Jody at CB he was pretty sure it was going to be a go this year.

Is Vermillion not going to be a State Championship???? Or did you guys kick them out of the state?:lol:

When we spoke to Jody at CB he was pretty sure it was going to be a go this year.

Last I talked to Jody it was going to be non KCBS as he can not get any money backers. :cry:

Back