Home Depot new items

not interested in the pellet pooper... but I was THRILLED when I found out last month that HD is now carrying RO in the big bags :)

Is that a good price for the lump? Hope they put it on sale.

That's a pretty good price. Wal_mart had it on sale for a bit in the summer, for $10/bag.

Yep, I was happy to see the RO lump at HD too. Its less than 10mins from my house, so it works for me!

That's awesome! The lump that is. I've heard that HD started carrying RO.

Do you know if they still carry COwboy? Did you see any? I actually like RO and the new Cowboy.

Menards and HD are fairly high priced compared to RD if you have one nearby. Bigger bags for less $$$
RD = Restaurant Depot? Do they carry Royal Oak? If so, how big are the bags, and what's the cost?

That's a good price...Menards went up a little...now it's 6 dollars for a 8.8 lb. Still not bad

in my area, RD has RO for $10.45 17.6 lb bag

Check again... I was just there 3 weeks ago and paid 12.99 a bag.
From Memorial day to Labor Day, they usually have int on sale for 8.99 a bag (Last time I bought it at that price was May of this year).
But I ran out after a comp and had to get a few bags...

That was the Troy, MI RD BB.
I have a HD 1 mile from me with the RO for under $13...I'll go there to save the mileage until it goes back on sale.

I'm buying a pallet of RO next year.

I scored on a new WSM at Home Depot two years ago. Got it for $115.00. Already assembled. It sat on the upper shelf all summer. Nobody bought it. It was marked at $299.00. People don't know how good they are. Even when it was dropped to $199.00 to get rid of it no one bought it. I am glad I know the Garden Dept manager!! :)

I nabbed 4 bags and I'll probably get more this A weekend to stock up before they run out. Wish they had stubbs briquettes

Check again... I was just there 3 weeks ago and paid 12.99 a bag.
From Memorial day to Labor Day, they usually have int on sale for 8.99 a bag (Last time I bought it at that price was May of this year).
But I ran out after a comp and had to get a few bags...

That was the Troy, MI RD BB.
I have a HD 1 mile from me with the RO for under $13...I'll go there to save the mileage until it goes back on sale.

I'm buying a pallet of RO next year.

thats the price on their website as of yesterday for the one in Troy

I dont buy it anymore, just checked the price, it must be wrong

the website is usually accurate, I check it before I buy meat

I usually use RO, but recently have found non-wood objects in the bags (I.e. Insulation, odd foam). Worries me a bit since it wouldn't be the greatest thing if pressure treated / creosote found its way in to their wood. I wonder where they source there wood...

I usually use RO, but recently have found non-wood objects in the bags (I.e. Insulation, odd foam). Worries me a bit since it wouldn't be the greatest thing if pressure treated / creosote found its way in to their wood. I wonder where they source there wood...

That was the reason why i stopped using it 2-3 years ago. Started using it again this summer and haven't found any funny stuff yet.

Back