Which BBQ Guru Should I Get

I have the partyQ that I use on a kamado, but the kamado is like the wsm in that it holds temp really well. I thought I would use the Q more often but most times I don't bother.

I have yet to hear anyone functionally say either is better. Both sound like they will work great. Comes down to do you need the extra dx2 features and do you need the electric option.....and what's it worth to you. After several overnight cooks on my UDS and now BW party (both in the efficient cooker camp with the WSM), I decided it was time for a temp controller. Ordered the PartyQ as it was way cheaper, has a specific BW connectors, and does what I need it. I have the Maverick for the remote temp stuff. Either way, I get why you would want either of them!

Just hope you never need support. I have emailed them several times in the past and called once. Never heard back, PERIOD. Just saying.

I also like the digiQ to run low heat for smoking running a rapture and a hotplate in my keg or whatever thing I want to.

I beg to differ on the support. My bro had a temp probe go to hell and after one call to guru, they sent him out a new probe and a ups return slip. No hassle

Back