"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Padawan,Dennesey and I will be at Don Marco's Place (Wiesmoor,Germany) from today till sunday.
He's throwing a party like the last 2 years at his home called "Beef,Beer and Big Green Eggs" : http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112018&highlight=wiesmoor

We're bringing some veal and wild boar.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

IMG_4107.JPG

Last edited:
6.88 lbs of Sweet & Tangy Danish Back Ribs (AGAIN!)

01_danish_back_ribs_688_lbs.jpg

+

Pulled Pork from something called "pork neck without bone without speck" with a weight of 7.45 lbs
02_pork_neck_without_bone_without_speck_745_lbs.jpg

+

Finally a real good vinegar based sauce for the pulled pork (thanks to Boshizzle)
03_vinegar_based_sauce.jpg

+

White Chocolate Pie (our new favorite dessert, may it still fit in after all the other good stuff)
18_white_chocolate_pie.jpg

Can wait to let the feast begin (to take place on Sunday). :-D

I've been out of town all week I've had a pork loin curing for some canadian bacon. Will be my first attempt at it on the BGE.

30 lbs of Pork Butt, Baked beans and a fatty!!!! :clap2:
Of course there will be homemade coleslaw and homemade BBQ sauce also!!
The cooking will commence at 4 am on Saturday morning and be going all day!
I also picked a bunch of jalapenos from the garden last night so there may be some poppers also.

Brisket and "cup cake" chicken thighs. :-D

Getting ready to start 2 butts, rack of spares, a pork tenderloin, turkey legs, sausage, and beans...

6 butts.
4 for a couple at church celebrating their son's first birthday, 2 for my mom's family's "Christmas in July" party.

Wings today, along with a fatty and maybe some ABT's or something similar...doing a pork butt on Sunday, and may enter my first TD!

I'm smoking 4 butts.
2 Sam's club bone in (not impressed with the trim) My first bone in ones 1.69 lb
2 Costco boneless (my usual) 1.89 lb

I do like how the bone in holds its shape. Sometime tucking in the odd corners on the boneless doesn't work well and I get some dried out tendrils

Running all 4 KCBS meats on a newly acquired Stumps Plat3 (acquired via the Brethren Sales board).

Tommorow:

8 am- Brisket Flat
11 am- 2 racks St Louis Ribs
2 pm- 1 dozen ABT's
2 pm- 4 bone in chicken breasts

Hopefully eat somewhere between 4 and 5 pm.

And enjoy family get together !!!!!

10lb butt and 1st go at the smoked cabbage with butter, garlic, and onions.

Hopefully by cooking less stuff I can get better pictures (and be able to relax a bit.)

Four Fatties - 4 pound
Three whole Chickens - 12 pounds
Two Boston Butts - 18 pounds; Two Chuckies - 5 pounds
One Brisket - 16 pounds
Total weight - 55 Pounds ; Guest count - ME!

Back