Mofos Take Herman

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Good luck to all of my fellow MOFOs this week end at Herman. Sounds like the weather is going to be great and the Beer and brats will be plenty.

See Ya There!!!

Good luck to all the Brethren Teams that will be there.
Should be a great time for all:lol:

TIM

Wish I could be there too but I'm still getting ready for the freakin mess the following weekend. Good luck to the Brethen! Remember the MOFO MOJO!

It sounds like a good weekend in the making!

Good luck and double check the turnin times. :shock: :twisted:

Good Luck, guys.

Good luck to you too Jay...and all the other brothers that will be there. Went out this weekend and picked out my Herman wine for the sauce - this will be a crap shoot!!

See everyone on Friday!!

MoKanMeathead said:
Good luck to you too Jay...and all the other brothers that will be there. Went out this weekend and picked out my Herman wine for the sauce - this will be a crap shoot!!

See everyone on Friday!!

Now you got me envisioning a glass of Norton (similar to a Merlot or Pinot) from Stone Hill or Hermanoff Wineries in Herman! Mmmm! :-D

Picked up my wine last week and started experimenting.

Mad Scientist Mod.

Came up with a sauce ----- What a waste of good wine!!!

Wine belongs in a glass

BBQ sauce belongs on BBQ

How do I join MOFO's?

Unless Meathead Wayne regains his sanity, I'll be cooking with the Meatheads at Hermann and I hope to meat you guys and find out what the MOFO's are and how I join.

Looking forward to it - and I'll bring some Pale Ale.

wsm said:
Unless Meathead Wayne regains his sanity, I'll be cooking with the Meatheads at Hermann and I hope to meat you guys and find out what the MOFO's are and how I join.

Looking forward to it - and I'll bring some Pale Ale.

Wayne is a great example of a MOFO :lol: ... you'll learn quite well by Saturday afternoon! Enjoy! And welcome! :smile:

Had a great time at Hermann. It was great to meet some new Brothers and visit with some that I already knew. Gary, T, Skip, Jamey, Clint and those that I don't know your names it was great to judge with you. I hope those Brothers that competed did well and will be looking forward to results. Team Q, MoKanMeatheads and Ulcer Acres it was great spending a little time with you guys.

Back