• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Good BBQ Catering in NAPA, CA AREA

Cue's Your Daddy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have a friend who is getting married in NAPA Valley and would like to have a party the day after with BBQ. Anyone know of good caterers in the area. Thanks for the help

Paul

I second Phat Matt's and highly recommend the ABT's, Pig Wings and brisket. Raspberry Wedding Cobbler?

Pat Burke of "Vineyard Roasters" is located in Napa. You can reach him by calling "Judd's Hill Winery" and asking for Pat Burke.

If you cannot find someone in the Napa area I would suggest Bart's Blazin Que from Livermore, CA. They are wonderful competition cooks and awesome caterers. Dave or Deny Bart.

If you want a "Western" themed dinner then we could come from Oroville with our BBQ pit and dutch ovens. We also specialize in Scottish ethnic foods and can come wearing either Wranglers or kilts and bagpipes.

Leonard Sanders Chuck Wagon BBQ Co

If you are looking for a Cowboy cookout, Chuckwagon is a good way to go. Bart's does cook up some great 'que, although I have only had bits of their food and never had their catering.

pat burke of "vineyard roasters" is located in napa. You can reach him by calling "judd's hill winery" and asking for pat burke.

If you cannot find someone in the napa area i would suggest bart's blazin que from livermore, ca. They are wonderful competition cooks and awesome caterers. Dave or deny bart.

If you want a "western" themed dinner then we could come from oroville with our bbq pit and dutch ovens. We also specialize in scottish ethnic foods and can come wearing either wranglers or kilts and bagpipes.

Leonard sanders chuck wagon bbq co

dito

Back