View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #11
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyle's BBQ View Post
Yeah, 6 hours seems reasonable. I was just suggesting that you get them done early so you don't miss your Dad's deadline.
That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Personally, I don't like cooking with a deadline, so I'm trying to figure out the worst case scenario that will give me enough time to cook em and have the extra hour or so at the end to either rest or pull. So let's say, getting at his house at 6 and drum going and meat in it by at least 7 or sooner and then adjusting vents and making sure it is running right so I can go back home by 8 to pick up wife and kids, etc etc, and then be back by lets say 10 (dad will be monitoring it while I'm gone) Then best case would be they are pretty much done by 1 or so maybe 2 and then cooler and or just quick counter rest and pull as that point. Does it sound doable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
Bob, your menu sounds great!! If I didn't have company on the way, I'd try to pry an invitation out of ya. lol
Hope you take some pics for us!
I'll PM you the GPS coordinates to dad's house if you want! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics to share.
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote