• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Go Anywhere has finally arrived

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Snagged it on CL. It lived outside Boston and was picked up by my nephew, 10 mins away, on 1/25.

He's finally back to visit the family today....came w/extras, as many CL scores do.

2010(AD) GA:
IMG_1145_zpsf8bc7567.jpg

It's a clean machine:
IMG_1142_zps09253e84.jpg

IMG_1146_zps16165535.jpg

Extrees:
IMG_1144_zps7ac97ff2.jpg

Mine has cooked food the wife and 2 kids for over 20 years and still going strong. Only order new grills occasionally.

oooo, purty ! now start cookin. will take a bit of practice but you will have fun doing it. take those washers that the legs go through and replace them with ss ones. most washers have a smooth and rough side so make sure to put the smooth side against the vent side. also always wipe the legs with a light coating of oil, i use pam, to prevent them from rusting. line the bottom with foil for easier cleaning. i clean my cooking grate with either brass or ss scrubbers after every cook. after cleaning i spray with pam to prevent rust. its so easy, theres no reason not to.

Mine has cooked food the wife and 2 kids for over 20 years and still going strong. Only order new grills occasionally.

Wow, you have lived off eating your wife and kids for 20 years?!?!?!?! And on that small grill to boot!. :clap2:

Nice score.

Way cool...........:cool: And how much is very appropriate...........why? Because, that's why........:mrgreen:

I was told by someone here-you, mbshop?- that the GA side vent sliders should be oriented so that the protruding angle is on the bottom. The previous owner had it the other way. First thing I did was correct it.

But now, as I gaze starry-eyed at my black beauty, I notice that w/ the sliders on backwards, it's easier to see how much of the intake holes are un/covered than w/ the sliders on correctly.

Is there a reason for that particular orientation? What am I missing? (Other than a complete brain)

Love seeing WGA pron! Can't wait to see some action shots! Congrats on the score, and welcome to the WGA club! RE: the sliders forwards/backwards... would like to see a pic or two so I can see what you're talking about, if you get a chance.

Last edited:
Back