Many Thanks to the Brethren for the Support

• Thread starter Icon IT Solutions
  • Start date
I

Icon IT Solutions

Dave of WiredBBQ.com and Tony, James and Phil from Icon IT Solutions would lke to give many many THANKS to the Brethren for the awesome support of our coverage of the American Royal this past weekend. You guys have been great and we appreciate it. :thumb:

We would also like to thank Phil and his compadres for the excellent hospitality shown to us on Saturday night, the only thing better then the food was the company, we had a great time!! :clap2:

Phil, we hope you are feeling better, and we are very sorry to hear about your truck window, we found out about it on the post...That really sucks :mad:

By the way, if anyone see's a tech that stands about 5'4" with dark hair and heavy 5 o'clock shadow and answers to the name Booker, please let us know. He was last seen late Saturday night with Big Mista who wanted to show him the smoker...:shock:

By the way, if anyone see's a tech that stands about 5'4" with dark hair and heavy 5 o'clock shadow and answers to the name Booker, please let us know. He was last seen late Saturday night with Big Mista who wanted to show him the smoker...:shock:

Welllll... It went something like this...

Me: "Will a whole hog fit in there?"
Big Mista: "I'm not sure... Do we have anything about the size of a hog?"

Everyone looks at Booker...

Someone may want to catch up to the Pitmaker guys before they fire that thing up again...

:becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:

We would also like to thank Phil and his compadres for the excellent hospitality shown to us on Saturday night, the only thing better then the food was the company, we had a great time!! :clap2:

It's dangerous to put a live camera in the middle of a bunch of Brethren! :-D

As you could tell, we like to have fun, especially at each other's expense.

Was any of the recorded, or just streamed live? (I sure hope that it wasn't recorded... :shocked:)

It's dangerous to put a live camera in the middle of a bunch of Brethren! :-D

As you could tell, we like to have fun, especially at each other's expense.

Was any of the recorded, or just streamed live? (I sure hope that it wasn't recorded... :shocked:)

You might check with Dave at WiredBBQ. I know most of the daytime stuff was recorded, not sure how much of the night time was. I do know the thong is probably on tape......

Hmm... guess I shoulda prolly posted in this thread instead of the other... :rolleyes:

Worth sayin' again though! It really was nice to see you guys out there visiting with all of the teams that you could, giving an on the ground coverage of what was happening. We enjoyed having you stop by! :thumb:

Back