Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
^ I would have expected that explanation to come from Dubagga. Maybe he made a foil hat and blocked the pull......

the hat wasn't sufficient, needed to expand my level of protection
boss-chair-desk-office-prank-amazing-tin-foil-joke-by-employees.jpg

^ Oh, that there information is going to cause some hurt feelings...... even though this new hat design looks a lot like an old one. I expected brethren integrity would prevent members getting the new hat when they aren't even in line..... :drama:

Big George, you know I've only been doing 'official' low and slow just over a year, right? And I've never eaten hush puppies, southern collards or many other southern staples in my life.... but okay, if you'll take me on your comp team...... :plane:

Big George, you know I've only been doing 'official' low and slow just over a year, right? And I've never eaten hush puppies, southern collards or many other southern staples in my life.... but okay, if you'll take me on your comp team...... :plane:

Kathy I would love yo have you on my team We would have a blast Unfortuneately right now it is not running right now Maybe in the future You got to try thise southern staples they are really good

Back