Plowboys BBQ feeds Ronald McDonald House

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today Plowboys BBQ is partnering with employees from Assurant Employee Benefits to feed the patients, parents, staff, and volunteers of the Ronald McDonald House at Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri. The hungry lunch crowd will feast on 40 lbs. of smoked pulled pork and 20 lbs. of beef brisket. All served with a generous amount of Blues Hog BBQ sauce. The barbecue is compliments of Plowboys BBQ. Assurant Employee Benefits is supplying all of the side items and serving the meal.

Pictured is one of two pans of pulled pork and the pan of brisket.

Attachments

• ronaldmcdonaldroom 001 (Medium).jpg
    ronaldmcdonaldroom 001 (Medium).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 111
  • ronaldmcdonaldroom 002 (Medium).jpg
    ronaldmcdonaldroom 002 (Medium).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 111
Todd, what a great idea for a great cause. Good Karma work!

I helped rebuild the Cleveland RMH many years ago. It's a good cause you;re working for and a kind offering. Good karma sure to come your way. Scott

Good Job
Good things come to Good People. Hope you get some calls at GAB

Way to put out some great food for a good cause.

Karma is real. Keep up the good work.

Awesome Todd! My wife and I made cookies and other such treats every week for 3 years for the local RMH. I am sure your kindness will be much appreciated and loved.

Good Luck at the GAB!

Does it come with the bib and wipes in the first pic :biggrin: That's some good looking grub!

Hats off Todd for contributing your time and effort to a great cause. Like they said .... <insert good Karma mod here>

Awesome effort...

We did a similar thing last year when we fed the Kyle Petty Charity ride, 100% gratis. I told Kyle Petty that was the best I ever felt spending $1,000. Keep up the good work.

Wife called and said that there was plenty of food left over. Imagine that! I had enough to feed a small army. We are going to take the rest to one of the local firehouses.

I've been thinking about adopting a local fire station and feed them once a month. Was thinking that a program like this could be a take off on Senior Q.

Hey Todd, Nice Looking Pork, we did a fundraiser for 200 a couple weeks ago 100% free labor, the organization got most of the food donated, it was a long 8 hours of cooking and serving, but I never felt better after it was done ! watching 200 people just smile after eating is priceless.

Nice gesture Plowboy...keep up the good work!!

Back