• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bandera Help

S

sdewing

can someone refer me to someone that sells baffles? Secondly, I am unable to download Bandera 101 or any other files; would someone send me a copy of Bandera 101 via email (I did follow the instructions regarding downloading the word viewer, but i am still unable to view the file).

thanks,

stacey, sewing@zwjic.com

Stacey,

For some reason the link to the file is broken. Hang tight, we'll get you a copy. As far as baffles, I don't know anyone that sells them. Somebody else might chime in though.

sdewing said:
can someone refer me to someone that sells baffles? Secondly, I am unable to download Bandera 101 or any other files; would someone send me a copy of Bandera 101 via email (I did follow the instructions regarding downloading the word viewer, but i am still unable to view the file).

thanks,

stacey, sewing@zwjic.com

Bandera 101 on its way via e-mail! Enjoy!

I have the baffle design saved also, if you need that. Just PM me, it's not hard to make, a cookie sheet and a pair of tin snips, you're in business.

Solidkick said:
I have the baffle design saved also, if you need that. Just PM me, it's not hard to make, a cookie sheet and a pair of tin snips, you're in business.

Or a short length of aluminum flashing from Home Depot or Lowes or your local hardware store.

Our files section and links are working again. You can get the baffle template from there in the MODS section and we can walk ya thru fabricationg it.

Here is a baffle template that I use. The drawing is not to scale, but the template has worked perfect for both Banderas and BSKDs.
Noah

Attachments

• banderabaffle_214.gif
    banderabaffle_214.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 105
I've got a little time next week if you still want a baffle. Just let me know.

Nmayeux, dude i would truely appreciate your hook up. i have no handy man skills just ask my wife......would be more than will to compensate you for both time and materials I would most appreciative.

Back