• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Extravaganza of Peppers!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the "Extravaganza of Peppers" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Extravaganza of Peppers!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, April 14th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

[post=2861892]DerHusker
13477022403_e3ddca5514_b.jpg
[/POST]

[post=2864398]Bluesman
000_0579.jpg
[/POST]

[post=2865116]CharredApron
DSC_0028_zps951770eb.jpg
[/POST]

[post=2868837]Deguerre
woofitdown_zps41206fce.jpg
[/POST]

[post=2873936]chicagokp
5CBE417B-1F24-4342-9411-18DCEE881E9E_zpssttamv69.jpg
[/POST]

Wow, you couldn't ask for anything better. Five amazing meals...way too close to for me to pick one.

Congratulations to all!

Last edited:
Some great entries for sure. I thought for sure there would be some ABT's and some Pepper Stout Beef entries.

Man, they all look so good, I'll have to spend some time in the cook threads to find my vote...

I was planning on entering this one this weekend with some home made peppercini & garlic brats and some habanero & pineapple brats... instead the wife's van broke down 4 hours from home... :mad2: :mad2:

All great entries, but had to go with Deguerry on this one, due to extensive and creative use of the main ingredient. :thumb:

Alright every time I look at this I become hugry and have to wipe the drool off my chin There is nothing in this TD that I do not like It is very hard to vote for just one The seafood entries are killing me I went with Guerry- as Moose said the use of the special ingrediant All I can say is that you guys rocked this one :thumb::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank You

Well, in the end, Guerry's cook definitely heightened ones anticipation with his play by play action sequence... but Charredapron's single dish over a hot fire won my respect, that's not an easy thing to nail, but man did he nail it! :thumb:

I chose DerHusker fairly quickly because I've had on my mind lately to try some Chile Rellenos--I absolutely love them. And that's how I like my sides with it--those exact sides and prepared that way. Looks sooo delicious! I've never made them before and am going to use his recipe (along with Cowgirl's) as a guide to making them. I can't wait! Mmmm.

Yes congrats Bluesman. I thought I had a chance earlier in the week but then you pulled away and never looked back.

Back