Do you have a better hamburger recipe?

Zing - a little salmon roe and a fried egg. It can be like the noah's ark burger.
Seriously, that was a mouthwatering set of pictures.

Ok... i guess i am not in the "like mine simple club". I guess i'd call my burgers a meatloaf burger due to my preparations...
use half and half ground sirloin and ground chuck (mix 80/20 and 90/10 either way) 2 lbs total.

finely chop 1/2 large yellow onion
finely chop 1 jalapeno
finely minced 3-4 cloves of garlic
finely chop ends(bulbs) of 1 bunch of scallions
coarse chop 1/2 of the green end of a bunch of scallions.

Put onions & green onion bulbs in a pan with 1 tbls of butter and sweat till clear and soft then add jalapeno & garlic and sweat for a few more minutes. Let cool a bit while prepping the rest of the ingredients.

Mix the ground meat and flatten out on a cutting board of wax paper. The rest of this i don't measure (just add enough for a thin coat when spread out) but add squirt of yellow mustard, worcestershire thick, one egg beat well, coat with sweet paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper along with a slight amount of cayenne. smear the onion,garlic, jalapeno mixture across the meat, add the green onions and mix well. spread the mix back out and sprinkle with bread crumbs, mix again and let set for a while. portion out the burgers (large) and cook on high heat to your preferred doneness.

It is a process, but yields some tasty stuff according to my fiancee.

Back