• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Custom Smoker Builders

sdman

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I need a custom smoker made, rather complex.
Can any of you guys recommend a maker that does custom work and good workmanship?

sam

Most of the offset makers do customs. I got a Gator pit and I started with a base model and customized it for me. I'm sure Ritch over there could hook you up.

I would check out this member, looks to me like him and his son build some mighty nasty stuff, first class nasty that is!

TuscaloosaQ

Go to smokerbuilder.com. You'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Jethro sent you.

I just built one and want to do another if someones willing to pay. Heres some pics i can make just about anything you want. This one has to spits one for a pig and one for chickens and making stainless grates for the small stuff but need a big party to fire this baby up.

Attachments

• IMAG1176.jpg
    IMAG1176.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMAG1178.jpg
    IMAG1178.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMAG1183.jpg
    IMAG1183.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 240
+3 on Gator Pits. Ritch the owner is great to work with and his pits are the best. I'm very happy with mine, great quality and he builds what you want.

Thank's guys for your recommendations and help.
The type of smoker I want made is similar to the Jedmaster.
My location is Texarkana.
Looks like Gator Pitts is the conesus builder.
Of course there is a number of good builders out there to choose from.
Spicewine,Stumps also looks like good choices also.
I'm open to any feedback or suggestions .
Sam

Do yourself a huge favor and pm Tuscaloosa Q. He is building me one as we speak. I should be picking it up in the next few days. Paul is a great guy and is very talented.

+4 on Klose. The more complex and intricate, the more it's up David's alley.
Definitely worth a phone call to discuss.

I had great luck with Pits by JJ, but there are many great choices in the market of custom pit builders

Back