Swamp Boy's Class in Conn./New England sring 2012

JimmyDAL

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm trying to see if I can pull this off for the spring of 2012. I wrote to the BOD of NEBS and e-mailed some members. I'm trying to get e running list to work off of and I need to talk to Rub about the logistics. Tell me what you think!

Results are improved scores for those that attend and practice what they have learned
Thats a winner
We are working toward a West Coast Swamp Boys Class in Mid March

Let's make it happen. No snow this time though :)

Sent from the Swamp-Droid

I think that this class may fill up quick, I;m going to try to work things out with Rub this week if possible. Already 6 people have committed. Pm me if your interested so I can begin the list Thanks

I am going to talk to Rub this week and Maybe somewhere in Conn would be nice because of Bradley airport and Brothers from NY, NJ, PA. Ct. Ma. NH. etc could attend. Hopefully depending on Rubs Schedule around April or late March. Sorry my comma button froze up on me

Well, I'm interested, let me know when you have the details worked out. NEBS in the spring is little to vague for me to commit.

Will do, it doesn't have to be a NEBS thing they might want to get involved not sure, I PM'd a couple board members and trying to find out if they might want some involvement.

Back