Tacky Pics

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Today is some sort of "Tacky" day at my daughter's school for Relay for Life. So this is what she dressed my daughter in. I don't see how this is tacky...

Attachments

• Rainy Nite Cook 01.jpg
    Rainy Nite Cook 01.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Rainy Nite Cook 02.jpg
    Rainy Nite Cook 02.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 132
If she gets to bring that smoker to school with her, she is going to be very popular.

Great looking kid, but where are the tacky pics?

Here are a couple more with the monster added. One might make a good avitar.

Attachments

• Rainy Nite Cook 03.jpg
    Rainy Nite Cook 03.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Rainy Nite Cook 04.jpg
    Rainy Nite Cook 04.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 128
LOL, Noah
The "tacky" part is sneaking a pic of your smoker in, and pretending it is a pic of your daughter [just kidding]
She is too cute to be tacky.

I love to dress the kids in their brethren shirts, but I can't figure out why my wife would think its tacky. Redneck maybe, but definately not tacky! ;)

A fine passal o' younguns there, Noah! And a nice little seat for them, too. :)

Your children are very cute. I especially like the brethren T-shirt on your daughter. Did you have the wheels on your lang 60 chromed or did they come that way?

I've got it. the picture is tacky, because the kids don't have seatbelts.

i think the Brethren tee shirt AND the Lang makes it Classy.. :)

I would think the shirt and the smoker would make them very popular...

icemn62 said:
I've got it. the picture is tacky, because the kids don't have seatbelts.

Nope. They only need seat belts if they ride on the firebox or in the wood rack. The law does not address shelves, trailer tongue, or fenders. They can ride there w/o seatbelts.

Btw, if they want to stand and hold on to the stack, no belts required, as they are standing, not sitting.

:roll:

How long and what temp/woods work for those? :twisted:

Seriously-- cute whippersnappers, Noah...

:biggrin:
BBQchef33 said:
i think the Brethren tee shirt AND the Lang makes it Classy.. :)

Only thing that could possibly make the picture better would be if the kids were sitting on the end of a new fire engine red Spicewine cooker......:biggrin:

Well, if ya just painted your pit before you set them on it...that'd be tacky?????:icon_smil

The Woodman said:
Well, if ya just painted your pit before you set them on it...that'd be tacky?????:icon_smil

LOL good one Woody!!

Sawdustguy said:
Your children are very cute. I especially like the brethren T-shirt on your daughter. Did you have the wheels on your lang 60 chromed or did they come that way?
SDG, the wheels came that way, but I know Ben changed them pretty recently. Also, I have been wondering how well the lang would cook a couple of little piggies...:shock: :twisted:

The Woodman said:

Great line!

Noah, great pics, and I hope your daughter can wear her brethren shirt on more days that just tacky days. Real cute kids!

Back