American Royal Invitational Results Thread

Huge Congrats Guys. That's great news to start off a morning with. I guess it's time to change the labeling on your rubs ..

Congratulations Todd!!! Great job!
Caveman way to go perfect score! How awesome..

Congrats to all that competed in the open.

Congrats to Todd & crew, Caveman & crew, Jay (Spicewine) & crew, and all the other Brethren and Sistren who placed! :cool:

And congrats to those of you who didn't - just being there was more than most of us did this weekend! :biggrin:

I can see it now....:rolleyes:......the sign on I-70 as you pass through Blue Springs, Mo. that states the home of: David Cook-American Idol winner needs to have an addition to that sign for the Plowboys 2009 American Royal Champs! :wink: :-D

I will be in Blue Springs today... you shouldn't tempt me to do such things... :twisted: Hell, this is bigger than farkin' singing! Todd definitely needs a sign!

I will be in Blue Springs today... you shouldn't tempt me to do such things... :twisted: Hell, this is bigger than farkin' singing! Todd definitely needs a sign!

Go for it, Jeff! A vandalism charge shouldn't hurt your chances for the board since it was BBQ related! :biggrin:

Aaaaaaaand now we're back to reality. Thanks Ron! :wink: :lol:

Always glad to be of service!

Captain Ron's Reality Realizer - Bubble burst, dreams smashed, heads pulled out of the clouds. Ask about our two for one specials! :twisted:

Back