Phubar's Lowland Smokers @ QLinaria Turnhout,Belgium Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This year a member of Belgian team Qlinaria passed away in a car accident on their way home from the European Championships.
Some of you have seen this on FB a couple of months ago.

Today they held a little get together to let the people know they still continuing as a team.
A couple of the Lowland Smokers (Dennessey,Padawan,Joeyckmans and I) went down to pay respect to the team...they've been are Phriends since our Phirst comp 3 years ago.

Teammate and Brethren Spiffs went to Weber NL a while ago and explained what happend with the car crash and team QLinaria.
2 members of the team were driving a small truck loaded with BBQ equipment which also carried some BGE's...most probably most of the equipment was beyond repair.

Spiffs managed to walk away with a 22'5" lime green kettle from Weber NL...lime green is also the colour of QLinaria.
This aPhternoon just bePhore heading to Belgium Spiffs dropped by with his wife and daughter to drop off the kettle so we could give it to team QLinaria.
Much respect was given back and Phorth.

QLinaria provided us with some of Belgiums Phinest beers...oPhcourse.
Also on the menu...

-smoPhried herring on bread

-bloodsausage and apples

-porkcheek stew with taters

-ham sandwich with mustard honey sauce

-pumpkin ginger soup

-pizza

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about your phriend Phu. That's tragic news.

I will have to ask what that griddle warmer thingie is all about. Is that home made? Looks pretty cool.

Phamily, Phriends and Phood - that's what it's all about no matter where yer at! I know it's a tough situation and it's great to see you guys reach out like that - they (and we for that matter) are lucky to know you guys. :thumb:

Herby, don't get mad but it is necessary to way underexpose cloudy overcast Pr0n. Looks like you had a great time as usual. :icon_smile_tongue:

I'm sorry to hear about your phriend Phu. That's tragic news.

I will have to ask what that griddle warmer thingie is all about. Is that home made? Looks pretty cool.

Yeah...I loved the looks of it.
It is homemade...also the grill with the tripod.
You can raise the grill and you can give a spin on it.

great way to celebrate a friend. i told my wife to have a big party when i pass, non of that sad stuff.

Back