Madison Ribberfest: Set up your site Thursday night or Friday morning?

K

kindollbbq

Hello everyone. We are cooking in the Madison Ribberfest and I was just curious if most people set up their cooksite Thursday or Friday evening? Didn't know if it was much of a concern of people messing with your stuff or not.

Thanks.

Brandon

Alright. Thanks a lot. That's what I was planning on, just wanted to make sure that was the norm. I can't wait for the contest. Really looking forward to it. See you there!!

Don't worry Perry Brothers are not cooking it this year,,,hahahaha,, Naw really we always set up on Thursday no one messed with ours,, Setup by Brethren Rolling Smoke or Jayare and No One Will Mess with you but Them :p

Don't worry Perry Brothers are not cooking it this year,,,hahahaha,, Naw really we always set up on Thursday no one messed with ours,, Setup by Brethren Rolling Smoke or Jayare and No One Will Mess with you but Them :p

That actually sounded like a challenge!!!

We will be there bright and early Thursday, we are not going home after French Lick, staying at the state park on the way to Madison so we will only have a few minutes drive!!!

Fowl Butt will be rolling in around noon on Thursday. The whole crew plus some are gonna be there. Won't be a pretty sight.:tsk::rolleyes:

Definitely be there Thursday. There is going to be a band set up for us Thursday night at 7:30. Plus, that is when we get to drink, I mean socialize, with the other cooks:icon_shy

Back