Chillicothe Contest August 24th and 25th

paydabill

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who all is going? Better watch out my wife has agreed to come up and cook with me.

I am going to take the pellet cooker up and try it. Maybe be able to get some sleep!

She says she is hoping for me to be DAL, so I will stop bothering her. I will laugh if we get another top 5.

Party Friday night!

It is in Missouri.

Last edited:
Hope this doesn't sound dumb.:oops:

There's another Chillicothe?

What state?

Mo.?

I might think seriously about the Chillicothe contest if we do well in Ex. Springs the weekend before. They are doing a partnership between the two and the high scoring team between the two contests gets $1500. I thought that was cool.
Pulling off cooking two contests in a row is hard enough though - and now my work schedule is getting more demanding too...might just be too hard to do.

Early Bird BBQ is cooking both contests. Got an email from Chris Early tonight. They just got RGC at Laurie this last weekend.

Allright, I guess I will have to bring some extra beer. I know I owe team Q some from the Boone County Fair. Wife and I are thinking of mint julieps or Mojitos.

I hope it cools off before the contest. This week has been a killer!

Good luck to everyone........... do the Brethren proud as I'm sure you will. I'm laying out this month. My next one is Boone County Bank. (roots N blues)
Good Luck!

We'll be in hunting classic at work, one of my manitory Saturdays to work, so I guess I'll just be there in spirit and via the cell phone.....

Bill....Jay don't handle keg beer very well, and I won't be there to keep an eye on him....i'm gonna have to defer to you to babysit....let me know how he handles the mint juleps.....LOL

Good luck all and do the Brethren proud!

We'll be in hunting classic at work, one of my manitory Saturdays to work, so I guess I'll just be there in spirit and via the cell phone.....

Bill....Jay don't handle keg beer very well, and I won't be there to keep an eye on him....i'm gonna have to defer to you to babysit....let me know how he handles the mint juleps.....LOL

Good luck all and do the Brethren proud!

Kick, If you had been with Jay and I at Pat O'Brien's in N'awlins a few years back you would know that Jay doesn't handle his mint juleps very well either!:biggrin:

Yes , but as everyone knows---- that is when I am most dangerous!!! Never ever confront a wounded animal!! :cool:

"Theze are the coolist dudes I've ever met!" Heh Heh....

Looks like it is going to cool off in time for the contest.:-D I was hoping it wasn't going to be 103 in the shade like today!:eek:

Back