• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

iGrill $40

Maybe it's just me, but it's seems a bit odd that AT&T are selling grill therms. However, I may have to pick one up for that price.

Maybe it's just me, but it's seems a bit odd that AT&T are selling grill therms. However, I may have to pick one up for that price.

I know what you mean. Maybe in their view it might prompt someone to buy a smartphone, but I highly doubt that will happen.

must resist buying...already spend enough on Maverick probes.

I tried to get one, but they won't sell it to me as i am not in an At&t area:(

Anyone know how long the probes are?

Edit: I found it, 4ft.

Last edited:

I bought mine from an AT&T store awhile back when they were on sale. Phone carriers sell Iphones, Ipads and accessories so why not sell the iGrill?

the white one was available this morning. Was going to purchase but being I have a et-732 I don't really need it. Just cool to have the iphone app.

Went back and checked. Yep, white was still available. Black is sold out online, but still available in some stores.

I have the Maverick, but I'm expanding my collection soon and may need more capacity.

For 40 bucks it will be worth it to me to be able to record and check the data on my computer. The 4 ft cord is an issue though.

For 40 bucks it will be worth it to me to be able to record and check the data on my computer. The 4 ft cord is an issue though.
The iGrill product page says nothing of compatibility with devices outside of iOS or Android devices...you don't mention what computer you are trying to connect with, but it may not be possible.

http://www.igrillinc.com/about.shtml

The black was unavailable online so I went to the local store and grabbed one. Pretty excited to test it tomorrow.

Went out to an Att store and picked up a black one. The clerk was surprised when she rang it up. They did take the opportunity to sell me their new home monitoring system.

Obsolete

Called my local ATT store lady advised the Igrill was an "obsolete accessory" and they had mailed theirs back to corporate HQ

The iGrill product page says nothing of compatibility with devices outside of iOS or Android devices...you don't mention what computer you are trying to connect with, but it may not be possible.

To clarify I mean the file - if the info goes to my phone I can load it on to my computer for a record of the cook. I have seen people post a temp record on this website before from their I Grill.

Just seems to be a good way to store info on cooks for reference.

I have been trying to sell mine...used three times and has the extra probe. Works great, but I upgraded my smoker and also upgraded to a guru.

Pm me if your interested.

I'm excited to see the charting (I know, I'm a nerd), that's the main reason I got it.

Back