I need a back up BBQ sauce

Yes. PURE awesomeness. EXCELLENT glaze on loin chops. :thumb::thumb:

GREAT!!! I'm glad you like it. Since we rolled it out in our trade shows those Cajuns down around Lafayette, Baton Rouge, New Orleans lap it up like Jesus in a bottle. They don't even bother with the regular flavor! LOL! They want the *Hot* flavor.

For large groups, we buy the 2-packs of Sweet Baby Ray's (too sweet) and Stubbs (not very sweet) at Costco, then mix them together. Quick, cheap and easy.

Didn't yet see an answer to what OP is trying to replace. Sauce is very subjective.

Purple pork competition sauce not replacing it for good just need some more sauce i have a about 3.4 of a gallon left but need some more since they wont have a gallon when i need it. Looking to get a sub for the time being until they get more in

Sweet Baby Rays is always my goto sauce when cooking for a bunch of people.People love that sauce,I usually cut it with a little apple cidar vinagar or apple juice.

Get a quart jar of Blues Hog Original and don't look back. Will easily go the distance for a party that size. Remember, not everyone is going to sauce their pork.

Back