American Royal Question

9Q1

Got Wood.
Reaction score
My wife and I will be traveling to KC this year to participate in our 1st AR. Question - we are looking for someone in that area that has a camper/RV that we can use during our stay there. Someone who can drop off/pick up. Are there any suggested outfits up that way that handle these types of requests? I'll be pulling my rig, but just need the creature features on site for the wife. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Chris

Thanks...and sorry guys...just noticed there is a link above dedicated to questions about the AR. Did not see it. I will review these comments to see the info passed on from previous years.

Thanks...and sorry guys...just noticed there is a link above dedicated to questions about the AR. Did not see it. I will review these comments to see the info passed on from previous years.

NASCAR is in town that weekend so keep that in mind when it comes to availability.

• Thanks
Reactions: 9Q1
I know last year there were a couple of pretty nice RVs on KCs Craigslist for rent for Nascar or the American Royal weekend, guy said he drop them off too.

• Thanks
Reactions: 9Q1
Back