• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Video of Shiggin and Grinnin's AR Win

musicmanryann

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I took this video with my phone this past weekend. Sorry for the horrible quality, but I think it still captures the moment when a person realizes they just won the biggest competition in the land. I am still getting goosebumps when I watch it. This is what it's all about. I know Jeff lurks on here on occasion, so congrats my friend!:eusa_clap

[ame="http://youtu.be/do0EZlzB6F8"]video[/ame]

Great job capturing the moment Ryan! Always love seeing the reaction. BTW...yours was awesome for the brisket win this weekend!

Ryan,
Thanks so much for taking this and posting it.
We had to leave Sunday to get home, and were not able to stay for the turn ins and awards.

Seeing the video , while not quite like being there, really is wonderful.
Goosebumps - yeah, and then some.
So happy for these guys. And proud.

Also very happy and proud for you Ryan. Impressive showing in both the invitational and the open. So hard to do well in both. And winning Brisket with a 179.4 from the leader in brisket category. Well done my friend.

OK, watched it again. Just as impressive.

My question is: which one of the three of them wore the robe and crown?
Can't wait to see that pix.

Is there any question that the upper midwest is the center for BBQ?

So great to see people I have met and competed against win something like this!

That is awesome. happy for them.

Does anyone have contact info fro Shiggin & Grinnin? PM me if you do. Thanks!

Ryan thanks for posting.

Congrats to the guys from Shiggin and Grinnin, great bunch of guys couldn't be more happy for them.

Ryan congrats on your weekend, top tens in both contests and 1st place brisket in the open.

I took this video with my phone this past weekend. Sorry for the horrible quality, but I think it still captures the moment when a person realizes they just won the biggest competition in the land. I am still getting goosebumps when I watch it. This is what it's all about. I know Jeff lurks on here on occasion, so congrats my friend!:eusa_clap

I talked to Jeff before the contest at his cook site at the Royal and his briskets were frozen!!! He was going to have one of the Shiggin crew sleep with them to thaw them out.

Now I have shigged something from Shiggin and Grinnin. They not only love to BBQ.....They LOVE their BBQ. Ryan isn't that brisket wrap we use called "Brisket Love". Jeff has taken it to the next level. Can't wait for that class!!!!:yo:

Congrats to Jeff and the Shiggin Crew!!!

Great video! Glad I was there to witness it!

Does anyone know if there is footage of both the awards ceremonies out there?

Back