• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Best day to see....COMP

PigTamer

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have been gradually working my way to prepare for jumping into competing. I have never been to an event and am planning on attending Canterbury,MN as a spectator. my question is; what day would be most beneficial to see? Friday, Sat., Or both?

both! there has to be someone on here that competes close to you.....make friends with them, bribe them handsomely and then hang out both days by offering to help keep the ice cold or something......:becky:

like they say first one's free, pick the right mentoring team and you will be hooked in no time!

As long as you wear a purple shirt you're welcome to visit me anytime. :boxing::heh::clap2:

Most folks have a lot more time Friday afternoon and evening. Now if I'm not vending I usually have time to talk Saturday right up until about 11 when I get fairly busy. But I still have some time and if you arrange in advance you could actually hang out and watch.

My competition schedule has been cut way back due to vending gigs but I'm doing Traverse City in June and Taylor MI in July (also vending). After that not sure what contests I'll do up north but think I'll vend/co,pete at Silver Lake.

Ford,

I am humbled by the offer......What dates are you going to be in Traverse City. It looks the closest to me and I would love the opportunity to hang out.

Back