Meatopia

I'll be there but am already tied up. See you then!

On Gov's Island NY? Oh, I really want to. If it were not my mom's 80th birthday....
Please keep me in mind as I would like to help. I was going to do the battle next month as my virgin solo, but I have another family function.
Don

Thanks to Sean (Muzzlebrake) and Bob D. for helping out... we sure needed it. Crazy amount of people, we served close to 900 3oz portions of pork. Most people ran out of food around 3. About a 1/2 hour after we ran out found a butt hiding in the cambro and as soon as it went up to service table a line of at least 50 people immediately formed. Governors Island is a very cool place, I was surprised by how many New Yorkers had never been there before.

Sledneck, Mr. Cutlets was asking for you. :p

Thanks to Sean (Muzzlebrake) and Bob D. for helping out... we sure needed it. Crazy amount of people, we served close to 900 3oz portions of pork. Most people ran out of food around 3. About a 1/2 hour after we ran out found a butt hiding in the cambro and as soon as it went up to service table a line of at least 50 people immediately formed. Governors Island is a very cool place, I was surprised by how many New Yorkers had never been there before.

Sledneck, Mr. Cutlets was asking for you. :p
He should of invited me to cook then:becky:

Well we didnt serve 900, but did do around 750 servings of short rib over braised pickled cabbage and bourbon infused sweet potatos.. it was the most fun i've had at BBQ in long time! the people just kept coming and coming for 3 solid hours. thanks to Smoke in da Eye and Swamp pit for all of their help !! we could not have done it with out you guys ! :p

That was a hell of a good time and I was shocked by the amount of people that actually trekked out to Governors Island. Can't wait to edit my video.

a guy who calls himself the feisty
y foodie:roll::becky:

Hi All,

Thanks for the delicious pulled pork to end the day at Meatopia.

My name is TT, I am a writer for my friend Yvo, who is The Feisty Foodie.

Thanks for linking to my review.

Back