View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #17
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Head KnucklHed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmeat View Post
POT STIRRER!!! they look good, KNUCK!

i cant wait til my JAP plants start producing, ima let them git good-n-ripe (red) so i can make some of my own chipotle!! and then ill make some green chile powder with the anahiems i have, and let some of them redden to have some redchile powder too!!!, mmmmm spicy stuff
If Larry didn't have his sarcasm, we'd think he was ill!

I wish my growing season was longer than 3 months around here, I'd try growing some peps myself. He have a saying around here, We have 9 months of winter and 3 months of relatives coming to visit...

I'm kinda wondering now, do peppers ripen up via the same ethylene gas that ripe fruit puts off? Could I buy $0.99/lb green japs and use ripe tomatoes or apples to get them red?? Could I call them the "C" word then Larry?

“We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this.” ~Butz
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote