Food pronography class

bingo1912

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I've noticed a lack of skill amongst the members when taking pics of their food. (myself included) and as someone that has been perusing the "Throw down" sections of this site and noticing that some members (that are getting more votes) had very nice clear pics. I thought it would be a brethrenly thing to do to help others learn how to take better photos, So.
Here is a site I am studying to help me take better pics of food.
Good luck all
Bing
P.S. Monitors, this site isn't selling anything :icon_cool

http://www.foodportfolio.com/blog/#blog

Sorry I am currently attending the school of RTD Food Photography, and really can't afford any more time.

yeah! i teach a class here in my gravel driveway each month called "redneck fotograffy"! :biggrin:

curt set up a nice online food photography class awhile ago.

Curt, cmcadams, offered a very good food photography online class a while back. I don't know if the lessons are still online or not. He may chime in here.

Thank you for the link. It had some good tips for a newbie of taking food pics such as myself.

I need 9 more credits to satisfy my electives. Will you, Rick or Curt, offer me an official redneck class in Food Pronography 1, 2, and 3? I'm on company reimbursement so as soon as the paperwork clears you can make some serious $ for each credit hour.

I just use the macro function, when i take food photos. (look for the flower icon on your camera). Make the pictures turn out sharper. Just my .02

Back