How do you charge for children when catering?

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
How do you charge for children when catering? Is it not at all, half price, full price or some other method?

I sell by product, not age of consumer. I always have hotdogs cheap for kids so family business stays friendly.

Good one Graf, I will tell that to the next person who asks :lol:

I usually ask number of kids, number of ladies, and then go for a head count and suggest about half for the kids then we agree on a number to cook for then I do about an addition 5 heads for overage. I always have way more than I should because I would rather run long than short it saves on the your trying to cheat me conversation at billing time.

Are you products made with real children? Or, are you using cheap, imitation children?

FULL PRICE, ever see a kid with a bbq sauce bottle squeezing a half gallon onto their sandwich ? They'll be the first to drop their sandwich and have to get another one.....lol

ha! I always laugh when the buffet discounts my 3 boys. They could put you out of business. But I guess it makes up for paying full price for my wife and daughter who, together, don't put away nearly as much as one of the boys!

I was thinking it depends on the number of them, and their weight. If there's just 2
small kids, it wouldn't take much too cook them. However, a few good sized boys
and we're talking an all day Q... $$$$$$$

I was thinking it depends on the number of them, and their weight. If there's just 2
small kids, it wouldn't take much too cook them. However, a few good sized boys
and we're talking an all day Q... $$$$$$$

Dont boil the kids either :twisted:

Back