Roasted Garlic Chicken Pron

BBQDaddio

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Made Roasted Garlic Chicken Yesterday for the Dinner.

Marinated the 4 chicken halves in a Cuban marinated of a lot of garlic. Receipt from Three Guys From Miami. Changed the recipe a little to my liking.

INGREDIENTS:
Half an onion
2 whole heads of garlic mashed with 2 teaspoon of kosher or coarse sea salt
3/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup olive oil
4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup lime/Lemon juice
As much course black pepper as you like
4 teaspoons ground cumin

Marinated the chicken halves overnight

Seasoned the outside with a seasoning of sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic and some paprika.

Saw some purple potato or yam at the market and looked interesting.

Everybody went in. Temperature at 295. Going to try next time at a higher temp right from the beginning to get the skin to be a little bit from crispy and darker.

Sauteed up some mushroom and string beans with garlic. Seasoned with just salt and pepper. Purple Potato was done but a little dry. Maybe a Purple mashed potato would have been better.

Chicken was cooked until 170. Skin needed higher temps but still excellent taste and very juicy.

Here is a plate one of the larger kids.

Dinner was awesome. Since I cooked 4 chicken halves brought leftovers to work for a last minute potluck with the staff.
Chicken Sandwich with tomatillo salsa over a fresh baked Biscuit. Also had some hot cheese puffs.

Dang good lookin meal and the chicken sounds like it was great! ^^and yeah what he said about the socks and sandals.

Man that looks beautiful.....but socks & sandals? :^)

:biggrin1::lol: It was right after work. Let me think of an excuse for my fashion blunder. --> The sandals were left outside so I did not want to get my clean feet dirty. Yeah that is a good one. That is my excuse for the socks in sandal picture.

:biggrin1::lol: It was right after work. Let me think of an excuse for my fashion blunder. --> The sandals were left outside so I did not want to get my clean feet dirty. Yeah that is a good one. That is my excuse for the socks in sandal picture.

Socks and flip flops... Even worse IMO. Surrender the man card:mrgreen:

Man that does look good! Loves Cubano:clap:. As far as the footwear, at least ya weren't in Birkenstocks.

Excellent looking bird. I may borrow your recipe for my next bird. If I do, I'll post pix, but not sure about the wardrobe. Bermuda shorts, wing tips and black knee highs perhaps?

Excellent looking bird. I may borrow your recipe for my next bird. If I do, I'll post pix, but not sure about the wardrobe. Bermuda shorts, wing tips and black knee highs perhaps?

No prob. It's my take on the recipe from three guys from Miami.

I somewhat knew I was going to get some words thrown my way when I put that picture up. :clap2: it's ok though. I'm really getting a kick out of it.

Hahahahahah this is too funny. My wife is rolling reading this post. Keep it coming and rest assured feelings are not hurt at all. But remember we need to keep in with the limits of the mods.

Back