• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Jim Beam BBQ Classic, Springfield, KY

Pappy Q

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Congrats to Podge/Moonswiners on GC at this great contest. Also congrats to Donny/Warren County Pork Choppers on GC in Jm Beam Showdown (KY point chase). The best BBQ cookers in Kentucky!

Thanks !!.. it was a great time there as always.. I'm glad Kevin and Kendra made it this year.. next year, Perry Bro.'s has to come !

Good Job Podge. You come out a few times a year and show everyone in KY whats up. :) Also a big congrats to Eat Mor Butt. Keith went solo this weekend for the first time and put in an awesome performance.

Congrats to Moonswiners and Eat Mor Butt BBQ on GC and RGC.:clap: Two great BBQ teams and Warren Co. on their success.:clap:
A BIG THANK YOU to Ernie and Linda Poland. Great reps.:clap:

Thanks !!.. it was a great time there as always.. I'm glad Kevin and Kendra made it this year.. next year, Perry Bro.'s has to come !

I hope we can. Sounds like a great comp and a good time.

Congrats Podge!

Congrats on the win Podge! Randy Morrow told me this was a great contest. We'll have to put it on our radar for next year.

I just want to say thanks to everyone. I have some amazing friends in the bbq community. The word got around that i was solo for this weekend, and it is amazing how many teams offered there help. just goes to show how awesome bbq folks are.
I had a great time this weekend, and i be lying if i said i wasnt nervous. Congrats to podge, job well done!!!

Great job Keith. Sorry we missed you. I didn't hear you were solo until right before turn ins or I would have brought you a sample of pie. See you soon.

Great job Keith. Sorry we missed you. I didn't hear you were solo until right before turn ins or I would have brought you a sample of pie. See you soon.

Thanks frank. I had planned on coming over for some pie!! But ran out if time. See ya at the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back