Nelsonville Ohio Comp

Dragline

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates reference entry forms the site is still showing 2012 info?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marietta is not happening this year but, West Chester, Kettering, Xenia, and Nelsonville seem to be good to go. Bummer about Marietta, I enjoyed the town.

Marietta is not happening this year but, West Chester, Kettering, Xenia, and Nelsonville seem to be good to go. Bummer about Marietta, I enjoyed the town.

Marietta is still supposed to be a go. I talked/emailed with Kevin from Blacksmith Tavern and Grill (kevin@blacksmithtavernandgrill.com ) on February 28th, he is the person organizing Marietta this year and he said: "We are still a go. I am making the final application to KCBS this week. I just spoke to Pater Fam so we are all good. I have to cover a couple of other aspects but all is looking good." Did something change in the last 11 days that cancelled it?

Aparently. Kevin posted something this week on facebook that it wasn't going to happen this year. May have waited too long to try and put it together.

Aparently. Kevin posted something this week on facebook that it wasn't going to happen this year. May have waited too long to try and put it together.

Sure enough, thanks for the info!

Thanks guys will standby and wait for the web update, also talked to the tourism and they stated they are working on it they have the judges apps done and will soon have the cooks apps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back