Euro Q Pr0n

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Looking through some pictures to archive and i came across these pics from a BBQ that I did in Belgium several years ago.

Sausages and Curried K-babs on the char griller

The Happy recipients

The happy chef ( That's Me!)

Sorry to have sold this house!

Thanks for lookin!
Jed

Looks great Jed, those sausages are making my stomach growl actually.

Did you live over there for a while?

Looks great Jed. I got the chance to spend some time in South Africa with friends. This looks like a Brie, what they called our "cookout". I was told the difference is that there's many varieties of meat, and generally WAY more than is needed to feed the people in attendance. This looks similar, and delicious!

Looks great Jed, those sausages are making my stomach growl actually.

Did you live over there for a while?
My wife is from Antwerp and we inherited the family house, but the weather doesn't agree with her! We sold it during these pictures and that was our party we threw for all the neighbors that were so helpful to her parents. I really miss going there.
This is an aerial view of the house in the middle of the forrest.

Looks great Jed. I got the chance to spend some time in South Africa with friends. This looks like a Brie, what they called our "cookout". I was told the difference is that there's many varieties of meat, and generally WAY more than is needed to feed the people in attendance. This looks similar, and delicious!
Thanks, yes it was way too much and lots of fun!

The house was built prior to it becoming a nature preserve. It doesn't belong there. So if nature strikes, it strike three and yer out. Can't rebuild her!

Back