somebody defaced my trailer

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
They put this yellow sticker on it with some funny letters (STFU)and State of MI Agriculture Dept.:eek::eek::eek:

I'm legal boys and girls as of 2 pm today. Time for a cold beer and cigar to celebrate.

STFU?

Shut The Fark Up?
Special Transatory Food Unit. I can now go anywhere in the State and setup and sell BBQ so long as I notify the County Health Dept. That means I can now do Fairs and Festivals with no additional paperwork except for what they charge to vend.

LOL - I meant to put :mrgreen: in the post. I gathered it was a good thing, so congrats. That would be truly great to have.

Does it look sumthin like this???

You got off WAY to easy.

My county made it so miserable to get thru, a drink and cigar are well deserved! Congrats!

Should be interesting if we ever run into each other at the same festival. :twisted:

BTW, how bout sportin some pics of yours!

Yup. but it says Kent County. I'll get some pics soon. Want to show the fridge with all the pans in. Now I'm just happy and a little tired. Still have to take out the window and paint it but no problem. Even had a leak in one sink and he just filled the second one a little more to test hot water. I'll mend it this week.

I thought about doing the Genessee county fair but it's all 8 days or nothing and I just don't think I'm ready for that yet. But I'll see if I can kick your butt at the contest.

Ford.

Does it look sumthin like this???

You got off WAY to easy.

My county made it so miserable to get thru, a drink and cigar are well deserved! Congrats!

Should be interesting if we ever run into each other at the same festival. :twisted:

BTW, how bout sportin some pics of yours!

Congratulations Brother Ford! I joined the legal crowd this week, too. More on that later.

Can't wait to see pictures of your trailer. It was pretty cool when I met you in Salisbury. You sure did seem excited to tinker with it. Best of luck.

Congrats Ford, nothing like making some money off the stuff you love to make!

Good luck!

woohoo, congrats!
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Congrats on the certification to both Ford and Bubba!

congrats Ford!! I hope to run across your services soon, I would gladly spend some hard earned money on some good Q!!

Back