Our Feathered Friend in DFW

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
OK you farkers. Greg is going to be in town on bidness. He's cleared the time in the schedule tomorrow night. We need to get something done, or suffer the slings and arrows from ChiBill. I think BRD and FatDad are in. Greg said that we needed to tell him the place and he's there. Some of you farkers will get PMs from me, you need to PM the other farkers you know in the area.

Greg will be on the east side of Ft. Worth. Anyplace suitable that comes to mind toss it out. I just remembered that there is a Shady Oaks not too far from where he will be. Other locations can work too, we just need to nail this down in a hurry.

Do any of them have Sushi ?

FatDad said:
Jorge,
Take a look at these 3 places.
Located around 35W and 820

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=BBQ+keller+texas

Up 'N Smoke BBQ - 0.1 miles W - 134 S Main St, Keller, 76248 - (817) 431-9091
Cousin's Bar-B-Q & Catering - 0.6 miles E - 535 Keller Pkwy, Keller, 76248 - (817) 379-0306
Hobbi Barbeque - 2.7 miles S - 2041 Rufe Snow Dr, Keller, 76248 - (817) 605-7227

Question is, how long will it take you farkers to get over to a location in that area at that time of day?

Jorge said:
Question is, how long will it take you farkers to get over to a location in that area at that time of day?

Good farking question.

Excellent timing. I'm working Sunday-Tuesday & Thursday night shift this week so Wednesday is open. Count me in!

The parrot has landed.

Jorge said:

Been thinking about a week

What time of day we talking about?

We are probably looking at 1 1/2 hours to get there.

I'll try to make it. Wife has Keno with the girls, I have the kids. Figure out the time, I might get by for a couple of cold ones.

There's always Railhead if he can make it to 121. Not sure if i can make it tomorrow.:cry: Wife works and I pick up my boy at 7:30 on the way home. I'll know tomorrow for sure.

Time. Greg suggested 'drinks' on Wed. I take that to mean that he recognizes that most folks have jobs they have to take care of 9-5, not to mention this is a business trip for him hand he has the same responsibilities. He also has some work to do starting at 11 PM.

Location: Railhead Smokehouse in Colleyville (http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&l...581211861919374&sa=X&oi=local&ct=result&cd=1). That gives the farkers coming from Richardson/Plano/McKinney and points east an easier way in at that time of day. Gives Greg an easy way in and out. Q is OK, but the beer is ice cold.

I looked at Up In Smoke but they close at 9 PM. By the time some of you farkers got there depending on traffic it would be tight on time.

If somebody has a better suggestion let it out.

Jorge said:
Time. Greg suggested 'drinks' on Wed. I take that to mean that he recognizes that most folks have jobs they have to take care of 9-5, not to mention this is a business trip for him hand he has the same responsibilities. He also has some work to do starting at 11 PM.

Rail head sounds fine to me. Give me a ballpark on time and I'll see if I can make it. Sounds like you are talking about meeting later. :grin:

Anytime from 5 on is fine by me. And I may not have to go in at 11 One of my partners is flying in this evening and he will probably heandle the stuff tonight.

kcquer said:
If ya move the gathering about 440miles north, I'm there!!
I'll wave as I pass over on Thursday.

Back