• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2' x 4' Banner for FREE (pay only shipping)

cmohr74

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I saw this post this morning. BuildASign (www.buildasign.com) offers 2x4 foot Custom Horizontal Vinyl Banner for $22.74. Coupon code "CINCO2012" drops it to FREE. With $7.45 for shipping, that's not too shabby. Thought I would share this info for someone looking for a cheap starter banner for competition.

I got one and it was horrible. The black background was a gray, the orange around my logo was fuzzy, and the even the white in the lettering was off. I ended up throwing it away after several failed attempts at contacting the company.

Maybe mine was made on an "off day" who knows.

hmm, just ordered one. crap. sucks that you have to pay for the grommets. Lots of black in the banner I ordered

Just got two. Hope they come out good. But for 8 bucks it should be fine. Well at least worth the 8bucks

Got one on the way. Well worth the extra 6.99 to have them put the gromits in too.

I've got one from them and it came out great. We used a very hi-res file though and it was a 2x4. The new one I ordered was 3x6 so we'll see if the larger size has any impact.

Back